New Rider Training Course
Compulsory Basic Training
Enjoyable, Professional but FUN Rider Training
Crawley Half Term CBT's just £110!
Go on, be a half term hero and book a CBT for just £110! Any day during half term 20-28 October, weekends and week days we are running CBT courses at our Crawley site for only £110, so take a look at our online booking calendar and give them a treat - just think half term will be upon us soon; remember the weeks of playing ‘Uni’ chauffeur, college taxi, social run around? Well why not give them the independance they need and free up your own time by booking a CBT. You could even purchase a VOUCHER and let them pick their own day, whichever you choose to do; get the wheels turning now before your calendar fills up with their schedule again!
Crawley, Burgess Hill, East Grinstead & Haywards Heath
We'll take you through your CBT, A1, A2 and DAS, with an uncompromising passion for safety and quality instruction. We have a great reputation as a friendly school and we really get to know our students. Although riding makes sense economically and has less environmental impact, we never forget it also puts a smile on your face, so whether you are completely new to riding, looking for post test training, or someone returning to motorcycling, we can help you succeed without breaking the bank!
Why Take Your Motorbike Training With Us?
There are plenty of reasons MTS is the motorcycle school to get you on the road, through your test and beyond…
- We're a family run business that takes pride in providing effective training at realistic prices with excellent pass rates for men and women, young and 'less young' riders..
- We have a new fleet of Yamaha MT-07's (including a few lowered for the vertically challenged) for our DAS & A2, as well as Suzuki 500's. Our Yamaha YBR's, and custom bikes along with our Piaggio auto's are perfect for CBT's.
- Our free assessments ensure you only get the motorbike lessons you need, saving you time and money.
- Our prices include instruction, bike use, and if you don't have your own you can use our helmets, jackets and gloves too. Our package prices include CBT & both Module 1 & 2 test fees which can be taken on the same day or split to take the pressure off (just be sure to ask for this option when you book!)
- We are the only school with CBT training facilities in East Grinstead, Crawley and Burgess Hill, and have the largest safe CBT enclosures in the whole of West Sussex, with fully equipped classrooms, kitchens (on site cafe at Burgess Hill) and toilets, so you have everything in one place! And between the sites we run CBT courses week days as well as weekends at no extra cost.
- Our full motorcycle licence courses run 7 days a week from our site in Hassocks, part of Burgess Hill, we also cover all surrounding areas including Haywards Heath.
- Our male & female instructors are fully qualified DVSA approved, and to ensure continuity we endeavour to run each course by the same instructor throughout.
- We cover the all-important test route areas around Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Cuckfield, Hassocks, Keymer & Hurstpierpoint.
- Our centres are in quieter locations in East Grinstead, Crawley & Burgess Hill, so you can build your confidence & experience before encountering busy roads.
Don't just take our word for it - see our latest Student Passes to see how effective our instruction is, and what our successful students have to say about us.
What Instruction Do We Provide?
Whatever stage you are at we have options tailored to your individual needs.
From our New Rider Course for those that want to try riding a motorbike before committing, to Enhanced Rider Scheme for experienced riders looking to improve (and enjoy lower insurance premiums!), we cater for motorcyclists of every level of experience and ability.
Want to Know More?
Check out our Motorbike Training Information and Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about the type of licence you can apply for, the format of the tests, and what to expect from your lessons with MTS.
For your safety you must be able to communicate in English & have a basic knowledge of the highway code to complete any training with MTS. You must also wear appropriate clothing and footwear and without this you will be sent away and forfeit your training and fees. The list is non exhaustive but includes a minimum of jeans without holes, rips, tears, not shorts, skirts or track suits, and you must have sturdy footwear (ideally boots non steel toe cap), not sandals, Crocs, deck shoes or similar.
Get in Touch
For more information on any of our courses, including A1, A2, DAS (Category A) or CBT training, call us today: Crawley: 01293 850802 Burgess Hill: 01444 246714 / East Grinstead: 01342 890006, or visit our Contact page for details.
CBT & NEW RIDER TRAINING
FULL LICENSE LOCATION
Your full motorbike licence instruction will be from our site in Burgess Hill, where all the test routes run.
Not sure how much tuition you need to pass your test? Book a free assessment and we’ll quote you for only the instruction you need.